Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Ber Ber Month :)


     Holla. it's the first day of september and when we talk about ber months, christmas always pops out of happy people's head. yea right :)
     
     With me, i started the day with a lot of good news and a big smile i must say. got a phone call from the HR dept. from gov's office advising me of the the orientation for my training. yes you read it right. I'm off to have my first ever training after 123476543285732 years. hahaha. twas really a great start for this month since working with my profession as a nurse is what i really wanted as of now. yes i want to be an office girl but as of this moment i wanna pursue my chosen career first :)

    Also got a text message from a company  saying that i should report to their office  to hand them my credentials . weee. sounds like opportunities are coming my way :) still  hoping :) i still need some experience to work abroad.

     feels like i don't wanna sleep till september ends. haha.

     I'm wearing a big smile and big hope  :) more to productivity, effort and hardwork . thank you LOrd for listening to my prayers and i loveyou :) it's always your will . 


                             '' MY FUTURE IS BRIGHT, I GOTTA WEAR SHADES''-jenniepperson :)


ps. there's 114 days left before christmas . hohoho :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment